Fight the dangers of fire
A fire can be absolutely devastating to your property. Make sure that you do everything that you can to protect your home or business, as well as the friends, loved ones, and employees that are there every day.
Fire Alarm Safety Inspections
Don't leave your home or business exposed to risk! If you find that your fire alarm system is not working properly Call Lakeside Electric Inc. right away. We're available 24/7 for emergency services. We'll inspect your system get your fire alarms and smoke detectors working again fast.
Stay Protected With A New Or Upgraded Fire Safety System
If your property doesn't have fire alarms or smoke detectors, don't wait another minute! Pick up the phone and call the local experts at Lakeside Electric Inc. at (802) 862-6508. We've been protecting home and business owners here in Vermont from the dangers of fire and smoke inhalation for more than 30 years.
Protect your space! Contact us today to schedule an appointment for a free in home or commercial site evaluation today. We'll send one of our licensed electricians to meet with you to assess your needs and create a clear plan for protecting your space. Protect your home, business and loved ones today with a safe, reliable fire safety system.
Simple Fire Alarm Maintenance Procedures
Fire Alarms & Carbon Monoxide Detectors Can Only Save Your Life If They’re Working Properly! Stay Safe By Following These Simple Fire Alarm Maintenance Procedures:
• Test all units monthly
• Install new batteries immediately when the low-battery warning alarm sounds or at least once a year
• Clean smoke alarms regularly by vacuuming them with a brush attachment
• Replace smoke alarms every 10 years to achieve optimum performance
• Be sure that your fire extinguisher is tested by a licensed professional once every year
• We Provide Testing & Upgrades, Installation, Monitoring & Inspections
Fire Extinguishers Safety Check:
- Fire extinguishers should always in their designated locations
- Ensure that fire extinguishers are accessible and not blocked
- Instruction labels on fire extinguishers should be legible and easy to read
- See that all seals and tamper indicators are sound
- Fire extinguishers should have no signs of corrosion, damage, leakage, or clogging
If these inspections reveal that something may be wrong, then you must immediately call your local fire protection agency or Lakeside Electric Inc. to come out and perform an inspection and maintenance on your fire extinguisher. Taking these simple precautions can save a life!
Enjoy Great Customer Service
At Lakeside Electric Inc. our goal is to keep our customers safe from harms way by properly installing a safe and reliable fire safety system. We're committed to building and maintaining great working relationships, and pride ourselves in treating both our customers and fellow contractors alike with the courtesy, respect, and professionalism they deserve. We offer fair pricing, stand behind our work on each and every job, and work hard to meet and exceed your expectations. Word of mouth is our best form of advertising!
Lakeside Electric Inc. - Quality Work By A Name You Can Trust
Call us today (802) 862-6508 to schedule an appointment for a free estimate.